Spring Break

My spring break was warm! If you can tell, I was in Florida I went there to stay with my grandparents. While I was there I went to a tea room called The Tilted Teacup, the tea there is delicious. I ate a cake called the Elvis Presley Cake, it had pineapples, walnuts, and an amazing frosting and the tea I had was Granny Green Apple, and Bohemian Raspberry. I also went to the beach, the beach was Honey Moon Island it was nice and warm, I also found some really cool shells and rocks. I believe I even found a tiny piece of a turtles shell and a hermit crab shell. The rest of the time we were playing with water balloons. Let me tell you we went to ALOT of yard sales and thrift stores, I got so much clothes and shoes, when my dad came to pick me up, he said “Sunshine did you pack all of these shoes”. We had a good laugh over that. We made some candles and a shell box before I left. Then when I left Florida I went to stay one night at my cousins in Valdosta, Georgia. We played many games such as Minecraft, statue, hide and go seek, tag, and freeze tag. Overall my trip to Florida lasted twelve hours, and even though I really, really miss my grandparents I get to see them in the summer.